Like the sun hanging as long as it can to take a last peek of the day, the team took a last glance of Tamaraw beach. Ging Barrion uttered, "I don't want to leave"! So do we we. maybe next time we will reunite with God's wonderful creation in this part of the world again.
It was such a wonderful time for ZCS and GCCS. It is judt that the days were quick. The adventure in snorkeling was awesome but I was not able to take pictures of it.
The evening of the 2nd day was capped with testimonies of God's goodness in the ZCS-GCCS relationship. The teachers and the ZCS students each shared their blessings in this amazing relationship. It was a bog family gathering led by Bill Van Dyk.
Teacher Madie takes a good look at the sunset. It is a sight every people awaits.



The students did not let the opportunity pass as they went down the very foot of the falls and enjoyed the cool waters to swim.
The Tamaraw Falls.
Boarding on a unique vehicle found only in the Philippines, the team went ahead to Tamaraw falls. Later some of the students took turns riding on top of the jeepney.
The team is up and ready to execute the plan for the day. These includes going to Tamaraw Falls in the morning, snorkeling in the afternoon, interact with the GCCS staff in games and inspirational experiences.

7 comments:
wow, these pictures look great! I am glad that you had good weather at Puerto Galera, it looks like everyone had fun.
Which team won mango shakes for winning volleyball? :)
Hi Carissa,
Looks like Puerto Galera was beautiful! The Falls are so pretty too... This will be our last note to you. We miss you like crazy and can't wait to hear about all of your experiences. We are praying for you and the team every day.
Love you,
Mom, Dad, Josh, Caleb and Breanna
Hi Carissa,
Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good-bye to you. I'm praying for you. Hope you're having a blast.
Love,
Josh
Greetings to all!
What a beautiful place!!! I am so glad the students from ZCS get a chance to experience this. I am especially glad to hear Ging (Jing) got to go along on this trip. What a great experience to get to know each other! Please give Jing a hug for me and tell her I am sending her my love. God's health, safety and blessings to you all!
- Mrs. Poll (Mommy Marcie)
Hi Tarryn,
I looks like it has been a great trip so far. We have seen so beautiful pictures. We miss you so much. This vacation has not been the same without you. We will continue to pray for you and the group.
Love you!
Mom, Dad, TJ and Tina
Carmen,
We can't wait to see your pictures! What an awesome sunset and waterfalls. We are so thankful for these updates. They make us feel like you aren't so far away - and its GREAT to see your smiling face! We had a great time at the Riggs. We love you. -Mom,Dad and Isaac, Taylor and Hudson.
We are praying for you guys! I am glad you are having a great time experiencing God in new ways.
Post a Comment