At this time, 2:35 pm (April 11) Philippine time, the team could be in Japan or now in the air towards Chicago airport. I hope this blog will make your minds occupied as you await you respective reunion with your dear children. Thank you so much for entrusting them to us and favoring us with their presence. They are amazing and awesome children.The adults were just fantastic and very encouraging. Thanks a lot Bill!!!!!Thanks a lot ZCS.
We will miss you a lot!!!!
52 people from ZCS and GCCS will board a boat going to Puerto Galera. Imagine the movements and fun.
Oh I love this pineapple!!
I told you when Mary Ellen smiles, there's something pretty going on...
Help!!Tom wants to come down the lake! Drew says, "Let him go??"
On the boat with Mary Ellen. Things are pretty good when Mary Ellen smiles.


Boat going to the island where the mouth of Taal Volcano can be seen.

Pagsanjan river gorge with Elma, Tom and Laurie in one boat.
As the group flew back to the US this morning April 11, 2008, let us look back at some of the precious moments.
It is good to see things from the top. I am setting up to take pictures from the top. Bill sees better aways!

2 comments:
Dear Pastor Leo,
Thank You so much for posting these pictures this week. They were a gift to us. Thank you for sharing your country with Carmen. You are truly rich with beauty and love. Carmen has a glow about her that comes from experiencing a great deal of love. May the love of God OUR father, guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus, OUR Lord.
We praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Love,
Carmen's mom (Kris DeBoer)
Pastor Leo--the blog was great! I loved reading your posts and seeing all the great pictures! Thanks for keeping us back in the U.S. updated!
Heather;
Post a Comment